Handheld Bottle Liquid Detector For Airport Liquid Security Inspection and DetectionHandheld Bottle Liquid scanner for Airport AT1500
With liquid explosives becoming significant hazard to aviation security, with such explosives disguised by terrorists as alcoholic beverages, perfumes or other seemingly innocent containers, aviation security authorities were driven to ban the transport hand luggage containing liquids, aerosols and gels,etc
Identify chemical composition of liquids, which is sealed in bottle.
Control access security of airport, train station, subway, gymnasium, important government office, boarder, and seaport and so on.
No radiation, harmless to people and test sample - Ultra-wideband pulse microwave reflection method & the thermal conductivity technology
Technical specification of handheld bottle liquid scanner:
1. Limited material of bottle plastic, glass
2. Identify dangerous liquid More than 30 sorts: Gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, isopropyl ether, petroleum ether, propionaldehyde, benzene, carbon disulfide, hexane, isopropanol, nitromethane, diethylamine, tris the trihalomethanes, ethylene glycol, xylene and other flammable, corrosive liquids
3. Effective scan distance container: 30mm from bottom
4. Alarm for dangerous liquid Red LED alarm light & long beep
5. Single for safe liquid Green LED light & short beep
6. Power on time 2 seconds
7. Other container: Within 1 second
8. Out size216*50*79mm(L*W*H)
9. Weight: <200g
10. Temperature of container 5-35º C
11. Storage temperature / humidity-40º C to 60º C / 5% to 95% humidity
12. Working temperature / humidity15º C to 35º C / 5% to 95% humidity
13. Power Voltage/ frequency AC180-240V(50/60Hz)
14. Power consumption:10W
Certification: Test Report from Inspection Center of State Security.
Designed and patent owned by Safeway Inspection System Limited.